Flare has the ability for you to add your own logo in the header to give your site a more customized look and feel.
Adding a Logo Image
To add a new logo, follow these instructions.
- Select the image from your PC that you want to display as your logo and resize it, if necessary.
- Copy the logo image to the assets/images folder.
- If you’re testing the template locally on your PC, then simply copy the image.
- If you’ve already uploaded the template to your host’s server, then FTP the image into the assets/images folder.
- Open the index.html and project.html files in a code editor and look for the header section within the file.
- Change the image file name to the file name of your logo image.
- For more information, refer to the code example.
- Repeat step 4 as needed for each html file that you opened in step 3.
- Save the files and view the updates on your PC.
- If you’re testing locally, simply drag the index.html and project.html files into an empty tab of your favorite internet browser.
- If you’ve already uploaded the template to your host’s server, then FTP the updated index.html and project.html files, and then view it in your browser
Here is the code which you need to modify to add a new logo image:
<a href="index.html"><img src="assets/images/logo.svg" alt=""></a> </div>