Europa allows you to add images to display your latest projects or portfolio images as thumbnails.
Adding Project Thumbnail Images
To add your own images, follow these instructions:
- Select the images from your PC that you want to showcase and resize them, if necessary.
- Copy those images to the assets/images folder.
- If you’re testing the template locally on your PC, then simply copy those images.
- If you’ve already uploaded the template to your host’s server, then FTP those images into the assets/images folder.
- Open the index.html file in a code editor and look for the work-portfolio section within the file.
- Change the file names to the file names of your project/portfolio images.
- For more information, refer to the code example.
- Repeat step 4 as needed.
- Save the file and view the updates on your PC.
- If you’re testing locally, simply drag the index.html file into an empty tab of your favorite internet browser.
- If you’ve already uploaded the template to your host’s server, then FTP the updated index.html file, and then view it in your browser.
Here is the code which you need to modify to link a new project thumbnail image:
<img src="assets/images/project-1.jpg" alt=""> ... <img src="assets/images/project-2.jpg" alt=""> ... <img src="assets/images/project-3.jpg" alt=""> ... <img src="assets/images/project-4.jpg" alt="">