Nova allows you to add your own avatar images in the about section of the template.
Adding an Avatar Image
To add your own avatar image, follow these instructions:
- Select the image from your PC that you want to display and resize it, if necessary.
- Copy the image to the assets/images folder.
- If you’re testing the template locally on your PC, then simply copy the image.
- If you’ve already uploaded the template to your host’s server, then FTP the image into the assets/images folder.
- Open the index.html file in a code editor and look for the about-section within the file.
- Change the file name to the file name of your avatar image.
- For more information, refer to the code example.
- Save the file and view the updates on your PC.
- If you’re testing locally, simply drag the index.html file into an empty tab of your favorite internet browser.
- If you’ve already uploaded the template to your host’s server, then FTP the updated index.html file, and then view it in your browser.
Here is the code which you need to modify to display your new avatar image:
<div class="profile"> <img src="assets/images/profile.jpg"> </div>